Happy Birthday to Me

Wednesday, January 8, 2014


Twenty-one, you were quite the doozy, weren't you!? I'm not going to sugarcoat it, since you didn't sugarcoat very much that you sent my way this year. Okay, except maybe the cake. But that's kinda it. 

This year I want to be intentional. I want to risk my heart for all the things I love. I want to take notice to beginnings over endings. I want to swallow life experiences whole. I'll choose the pain of growth over the pain of staying put. I don't want to take this new life I am gifted with each morning for granted. I don't want to wait until my life is nearly over to realize how lovely its been. 

It's beautiful how much my hopes and dreams have changed in just one years hindsight. So bring it on, 22! I think we are going to get along juuuust fine. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© HT All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger